A highly motivated and ardent legal practitioner with a bias for litigation. He has been involved in active legal practise since 2008 both in Southern and Northern Nigeria. Diligent, pro-active, studious and goal driven.
Notable Works Undertaken
- He participated in the negotiations leading to the investment/setting up of Addidas Sports Wear and Shoe outlets in Nigeria.
- Participated in the negotiation and resolution of the industrial dispute involving the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC), Nigerian Union of Postal and Telecom Employees (NUPTE) and contractors to Airtel Networks Limited. He also appeared in the National Industrial Court in the above suit.
- He is currently participating in the prosecution of most bankruptcy proceedings pending before Nigerian courts.
- He represented the Tiv nation in the mediation and conciliation process of Benue State Panel of Inquiry during the Tiv – Idoma crisis in 2009.
- He has severally appeared and argued matters at the Court of Appeal in Nigeria.